Our Summer special programme is starting with our 15th Solstice Party, to be held next Saturday June 23rd from 20:00 at our Observatory. Programme includes:
- Free tasting of local products
- Live music by Charlie & Ruano Band
- Guest expert: Dr Eduardo Quevedo. Open air projection (in Spanish): “Diving among the Stars”
- Laser-guided observation, telescopes and special tours by our experts Juan María Díaz, Gauthier Dubois and David González.
- Contents and tours in English available if a minimum group of 5 people gathers for the party. Please look for David González.
Special prices: 5 € (adults) and 3 € (minors; minimum advisable age: 10 years).
Booking is required. Please click here (Spanish site)
Sponsored by: Agüimes Town Hall, Temisas Neightbourhood Association